Why Live at Fort Riley?

Active-Duty Service Members (single or married), retired military, Department of Defense civilian employees and Department of Defense contractors are now eligible to live on-post at Fort Riley. The Corvias Property Management team is committed to families and takes true pride in serving America’s defenders at beautiful Fort Riley – The home of the Big Red One. 
Our goal is to provide homes and communities that improve quality of life and promote a sense of belonging. With multiple housing options, outstanding amenities, most utilities, mowing service, swimming pools, fitness rooms and computer labs included, on-post living is a great value. 
Much more than just homes, Corvias Property Management provides communities that families are proud to call home.


Moving assistance and resources

At Corvias Property Management, we will make every effort to make your move as convenient as possible. We hope the resources listed below provide you the information necessary to have a smooth and easy move. Please contact us if you need assistance. We’re here to serve you!

Army resources
Other services

Army resources

Army Transportation Office: 785-239-6683
In/Out Processing: 785-239-2119
DEERS: 785-239-3654
Visitor Center: 785-239-0302
Vet Services: 785-239-3886
Army Community Services: 785-239-3911
IHG Army Hotel: 785-560-3080
Post Office: 800-275-8777
School Liaison:785-240-3261
CYS Parent Center:785-239-9885


Cable & Internet Providers

Vyve Broadband:855-367-8983
AT&T Internet & Direct TV:855-293-7676
Dish Network:844-848-1071

Fence Rental Companies

Horizon Enterprises:785-226-3888
One Accord Enterprise:785-375-4255
Kansas Fencing:785-776-7042

BAH calculator

How does basic allowance for housing (BAH) work?

Active-duty service members may pay rent each month by automatic allotment. How easy is that? Active-duty service members may set up an allotments in two different ways:

  • 1
  • Allotments may be collected and managed by Military Assistance Company (MAC)*, an allotment management contractor who works for the Army

  • 2
  • You may choose a discretionary allotment through your bank or credit union.


If you move in after the first of the month your first month's rent is pro-rated. For active-duty service members, rent by automatic allotment is paid on the first day of the following month (in arrears). So, the payment for the current month will be paid on the first day of the next month. This transaction will appear on your Leave and Earning Statement (LES). This is different than how rent payments are traditionally made off post.

Stopping a rent allotment upon move out is as easy as starting it. Once Corvias has officially cleared an active-duty resident and any charges for damages beyond normal wear and tear have been paid, the allotment will be stopped. After move-out, any refund due will be made within 10 business days after Corvias receives the allotment for the last month's rent.

The rent payment process is designed to be smooth and seamless. For active-duty service members, if the BAH does not appear on the LES or if the allotment is not collected, the service member should contact the local community office immediately. If the rent money is not taken out by allotment, the service member will be responsible for paying rent in certified funds until the problem is corrected.

*MAC has been processing military allotments since 1985 and serves military housing offices in all branches of service. The MAC payment system is fully automated and is interfaced with the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS). This system facilitates starting, managing, tracking, updating and stopping BAH allotments. This system is for Active Duty Service Members.

We are here to help!

We understand that the application process can be stressful, so be sure to review our FAQs to help ease you through it! Feel free to contact our staff at any time if you have any additional questions or if you have any special housing requirements so we can work to best accommodate your family's needs.